Go on, ask a question…
Ask a Scientist a Question
Sorry, this event is finished and this zone no longer accepts questions.
Why can’t we go below absolute zero? Why is it the limit?
what happens if you prove a scientist theory wrong ?
Are stars really white? (4 Comments)
Why did dinosaurs become extinct?
Is life theoreticaly possible??
What do you think is the best way to position solar panels on a car - angled or flat? (1 comment)
Is it better to do a degree in theoretical physics, or to do a degree in regular physics and specialise later? (1 comment)
What exactly are gravitational waves, and how do they arise? Why are there different frequencies, and what about the (1 comment)
Does the detector at CERN detect signals across two or three dimensions? Why? (1 comment)
If you had two spheres of the same diameter and total mass, but one was hollow and the other was not, which would (1 comment)
- Can the students win anything?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I'm trying to take part in I'm a Scientist?