Why can’t we go below absolute zero? Why is it the limit?
what happens if you prove a scientist theory wrong ?
Are stars really white? (4 Comments)
Why did dinosaurs become extinct?
Is life theoreticaly possible??
What do you think is the best way to position solar panels on a car - angled or flat? (1 comment)
Is it better to do a degree in theoretical physics, or to do a degree in regular physics and specialise later? (1 comment)
What exactly are gravitational waves, and how do they arise? Why are there different frequencies, and what about the (1 comment)
Does the detector at CERN detect signals across two or three dimensions? Why? (1 comment)
If you had two spheres of the same diameter and total mass, but one was hollow and the other was not, which would (1 comment)
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?