You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
Do complex numbers play a part in Physics? If so, what areas?
If sentient life exists outside of Earth, is it likely to resemble us?
What, essentially, is string theory? And is it a feasible ToE?
Why is the zeroth law of thermodynamics called the zeroth law of thermodynamics and not the fourth law?
What is the difference between the weak nuclear force and the strong nuclear force?
How do you know that photons have no rest mass?
Why does the Third Law of Thermodynamics show/imply that absolute zero cannot be reached?
Why is gravity so much weaker than the other three forces?
If gravitons travel at the speed of light, and the escape velocity of a black hole is greater than the speed of light, (1 comments)
How come all species have male and female.. but nothing else. All or most species have males and females but some (1 comments)
why didnt u go to oxford university? (1 comments)
Why can’t we go below absolute zero? Why is it the limit?
what happens if you prove a scientist theory wrong ?
Are stars really white? (4 Comments)
Why did dinosaurs become extinct?
Is life theoreticaly possible??
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?