You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
Why some nights the sky has more stars than the other?
If I study physics what are the possible jobs I can do later on?
I will come at CERN in a few days. What do you advice me to notice in order to get the most from this visit? how LHC
What are the instruments of measuring magnetic fields?
How maglev trains work?
How the magnetic susceptibility of diamagnetic materials depends on the density of the material in a Magneto-Archimedes
How can we omit radiation by a magnetic field? What is the process?
Can exist materials with different densities?
What is the permeability of free space? And how they found it?
in what way will the computer be better?
Why can’t we go below absolute zero? Why is it the limit?
what happens if you prove a scientist theory wrong ?
Are stars really white? (4 Comments)
Why did dinosaurs become extinct?
Is life theoreticaly possible??
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?