Welcome to I'm a Scientist Get me out of here!
About I’m a Scientist
I’m a Scientist is like school science lessons meet the X Factor! School students choose which scientist gets a prize of £500 to communicate their work.
Scientists and students talk on this website. They both break down barriers, have fun and learn. But only the students get to vote.
This zone is Quantum Zone. It has a range of scientists studying all different topics. Who gets the prize? YOU decide!
The Quantum Zone is sponsored by the wonderful Institute of Physics, paving the way for all manner of discussions related to the quantum world; from smashing particles and lasers to quantum computers.
Find out more about physics and discover the best online physics resources at physics.org.
Get On Board!
Would I'm a Scientist be great at your school?
Get your teacher to sign up now by sending them this link -
- Why can’t we go below absolute zero? Why is it the limit?
- what happens if you prove a scientist theory wrong ?
- Are stars really white? (4 Comments)
- What is the most complex area of quantum physics?
- Why did dinosaurs become extinct?
- Is life theoreticaly possible??
- What sort of wheel system is best for a solar powered car?
- What do you think is the best way to position solar panels on a car – angled or flat? (1 Comment)
- Is it better to do a degree in theoretical physics, or to do a degree in regular physics and specialise later? (1 Comment)
- What have you gained from ImAscientist?