You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
What have you gained from ImAscientist?
How would you feel if you were evicted?
How do you feel to still be in with a chance of winning ‘ Im a scientist ‘
How will the research of the scientists at CERN with the Large Hadron Colider expand our understanding of the universe?
Is it possible that De’ja vu is the process of seeing the imminent future in our dreams? And if so, how is that
How are elements created in labs?
How is your work going to benefit the future?
what is the Heidron Colleider
What’s the best thing about being a scientist?
- No comments to display
Why can’t we go below absolute zero? Why is it the limit?
what happens if you prove a scientist theory wrong ?
Are stars really white? (4 Comments)
Why did dinosaurs become extinct?
Is life theoreticaly possible??
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?